News and Articles from around the web.
- Bags: Tenba’s Discovery: Mini Photo/Laptop Messenger
- Bags: ThinkTank Photo announces the new Airport Accelerator, Airport Commuter, and the Airport Essentials bags.
- Books: O’Reilly’s The Artist’s Guide to GIMP: Creative Techniques for Photographers, Artists, and Designers – the first full-color guide to GIMP 2.8’s extensive capabilities.
- Books: Peachpit Press Books and Training to learn Digital Editing with Adobe CS6
- Books: Aperture announces Factory of Dreams: Inside Televisa Studios – Photographs by Stefan Ruiz, Essay by Pablo Helguera
- Cameras: Olympus announces the TG-1 iHS – marks a revolution for the Tough Series of Waterproof, Shockproof, Freezeproof, Crushproof and Dustproof compact cameras
- Contest: Vanguard’s “Tripod Required” Photo Contest – upload “the best image they have taken that couldn’t have been captured without the use of a tripod”
- Events: White House Custom Colour (WHCC) presents “An Evening with WHCC” – Events scheduled across the USA
- Gear: Manfrotto Sympla moving platform for video shooting
- Software: Athentech updates its Perfectly Clear plugins for Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom
- Software: Luminance HDR is SourceForge’s POTM (Project of the Month)
- Software: Adobe Lightroom now available in the Apple Mac Store
- Software: Corel’s AfterShot Pro – a fast, flexible photo workflow solution that combines robust photo management, advanced non-destructive adjustments and complete RAW processing
- Software: Free Spring Effects for Proshow 5.0
- Training: Kelby Training now offers “Fashion Flair Photography” – Get ready to take your wedding and portrait photos to the next level
- Webinar: Peachpit Photo Club Presents Rob Sylvan on Lightroom 4 Integration with Photoshop CS6 – May 29, 2012 8-9pm ET
Have an announcement, article or review you want shared? Email to email@example.com.