News and Articles from around the web.
- Cool: New Photography Summer Camp for Teens: Columbia Gorge Washington ~ July 7-16, 2012; July 28- August 7, 2012
- Bags: Buy a ThinkTank Airport series rolling bag and recieve a 15″ or 17″ laptop bag free. ~ Deal expires May 31, 2012
- Bags: ThinkTank’s new Airport 4-Sight Roller Bag
- Books: Peachpit Press unveils Photoshop CS6 Book line
- Books: Doug Box’s Available Light Photography: Techniques for Digital Photographers
- Books: 50 Lighting Setups for Portrait Photographers: Easy-to-Follow Lighting Designs and Diagrams
- Books: Legal Handbook for Photographers: The Rights and Liabilities of Making Images (Legal Handbook for Photographers: The Rights & Liabilities of)
- Contests: Winners of National Cherry Blossom Festival Photo Contest Announced
- Deals: Vanguard Rebates on Alta Pro tripods and Heralder messenger bag
- Gear: Benro Introducts new meFoto Travel Tripod Kits ~ only 12.6″ when folded yet 51.2″ extended.
- Lenses: Lensbaby’s new Pro-Effects Kit ~ Get the whole kit and kaboodle for one low price
- Lenses: Sigma’s new All-in-one 18-250mm F3.5-F6.0 Lens ~ For Sigma, Canon, Sony, Nikon and Pentax
- Prints: CafePress photo canvas deal: 50% off for Mother’s Day ~ Ends May 4, 2012
- Software: Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 Final Release ~ provide raw file format support for nine new cameras including Pentax K-01 and Olympus OM-D E-M5, and adds over 30 lens profiles
- Tips: 22 Useful Photography and Photo Editing Cheat Sheets
- Tips: onOne presents Perfect Inspiration by Brian Matiash
- Webinars: Nik Software’s Online Training Schedule
- Webinars: Topaz Labs online schedule for May 2012
- Webinars: X-Rite’s May Lineup of online training
Have an announcement, article or review you want shared? Email to email@example.com.
One Response to Around the Web – May 3, 2012